It's been a sincere passion of mine to introduce more original, high-quality artwork to BuzzFeed Creative's branded offerings, which led to the formation of the phenomenally talented Creative Animation team.
As BuzzFeed's Director of Creative Development, I've formed and led the Creative Animation team, made up of highly-talented animators, designers, and illustrators. The team specializes in creating high-quality original artwork to tell brands' stories on BuzzFeed and across the social web.
Clients include: Microsoft, IBM, Coca Cola, Kohl's, Intel, GE, AT&T, Gap, Spotify
- Designated Driver: Super Friend (Animator: Tyler Naugle / Client: NHTSA)
- 10 Charts That Totally Explain Your Relationship With Your Cat (Animator: Lyla Ribot / Client: Temptations)
- 10 Things That Would’ve Happened If Historical Figures Had Phones (Animator: Lyla Ribot / Client: Otterbox)
- 11 Tips Every Parent Needs For Their Kid’s First Halloween (Animator: Faye Kahn / Client: IHOP)
- 11 Signs You’re In A Serious Relationship With Diet Coke (Illustrator: Lyla Ribot / Client: Diet Coke)
- 12 Tips For Mastering The Art Of Chicken Fries (Animator: Tyler Naugle / Client: Burger King)