Creative director, writer, designer, animator, ad geek, game maker, and creative tech enthusiast.
Phone: (415) 407-8648
• Experience developing and executing exceptional original visual, written, interactive, and experiential creative across the social web.
• Experience developing and executing original sponsored integrations and ad products across the social web.
• Established leadership abilities in collaborative, team-oriented environments.
• Experience creating, developing, and leading a variety of creative teams.
• Experience clearly and concisely presenting creative concepts to clients.
• Peerless passion for visual storytelling and the written word.
• Experience managing and cultivating freelance talent.
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, and a variety of operating systems.
Game Maker / Artist / Creative Human, May 2015 to Present
• Develop original interactive experiences, mobile games, web games, desktop games, and mobile applications.
• Produce high-quality original artwork for a variety of mediums, from social media to interactive experiences.
• Develop and execute original design work for a variety of mediums and clients.
Senior Designer, November 2018 to present
• Produce high-quality motion graphics, static imagery, custom character animation, and more for BarkBox’s social advertising initiative
• Leverage the Adobe Creative Suite to create and iterate daily based on performance metrics while working closely with copywriters and brand stakeholders.
• Use Cinema 4D to create top-of-the-line 3D motion graphics and virtual product demonstrations.
Branded Content Strategist, May 2016 to November 2018
• Develop innovative, first-to-market branded execution opportunities for leading brands on Twitch.
• Produce quick-turnaround illustration, animation, and graphic design efforts for custom proposals and on-site assets for activations and off-site distribution.
• Manage and craft creative for high-end custom broadcasts, on-site activations, and program strategies.
Director of Creative Development, March 2015 to May 2016
• Actively ideated and developed new ad products, post formats, and custom integration opportunities to expand BuzzFeed's native advertising offering.
• Managed, directed, and crafted creative for high-end custom branded solutions from initial ideation to launch.
• Collaborated closely with our Sales, Strategy, Design, and Animation teams to develop both responsive and proactive executions for brands.
Creative Director, August 2014 to March 2015
• Led the Creative Development team in creating stellar original custom solutions for brands and developing new ad products on BuzzFeed.
• Led the Creative Animation and Design teams in creating stellar original artwork in BuzzFeed's sponsored content and across the social web.
Associate Creative Director, April 2014 to August 2014
• Worked alongside the other ACDs to conceptualize and execute original custom integrations and develop new ad products on and off BuzzFeed.
• Created and managed the Creative Animation team, a group of highly-skilled animators, illustrators, and designers tasked with developing high-quality visual content.
Senior Creative, May 2012 to April 2014
• Conceptualized and created a diverse portfolio of branded content for numerous high-profile campaigns on BuzzFeed and across the social web.
• Collaborated closely with creative agencies and in-house advertising teams to provide high-quality sponsored creative and expertly communicate brand messages to our audience.
Senior Editor (Contract), February 2012 to April 2012
• Created and co-wrote a custom tablet-based magazine for a renowned entertainment industry retailer.
• Used established industry contacts to gain access to timely information and interview opportunities.
IDG Entertainment, GamePro Media
Reviews Editor, October 2008 to December 2011
• Oversaw GamePro Magazine and GamePro.com's reviews initiative, and created original content for both platforms under demanding deadlines.
• Managed an extensive list of freelance writers, and worked with them to create compelling multimedia coverage.
• Collaborated with press and public relations representatives on high-profile concepts, cover stories, event coverage, and in-depth features.
• Graduate: Academy of Art University. Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, Screenwriting for Motion Pictures and Television. Degree conferred in May 2009.
• Graduate: A&M Consolidated High School, College Station, TX in 2005.
• Attended the International Summer School Programme at the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, England in 2004.